This is intended to be a (loosely) organized compilation of resources and materials I’ve found helpful. This will be constantly in flux as I try to untangle my massive amounts of bookmarks
Intro (or pre-bootcamp / tech interview):
- Codecademy is a great start for complete beginners — it’s a very supported learning environment.
- CodeWars: CodeWars is a community-driven site where you can grow your problem-solving skills by working on individual challenge prompts. As you complete challenges, you are presented with progressively more difficult problems.
- funfunfunction: Hilarious and top-notch youtube account with short topical videos. Supplement early learning with some of these videos — particularly the earlier ones on the account.
- Frontend Masters: Paid, pricey, worth it. Front-end training on various topics (video courses).
Git / Workflow:
- Everyday Accessibility: A three-part series and introduction to the “world” of web accessibility– thinking about, talking about, and practicing web accessibility differently.
- Accessibility and Me: A collection of online resources on various topics concerned with web accessibility, maintained by the awesome Dave Kennedy.
- Start Building Accessible Web Applications Today: Egghead.io course introducing web accessibility by Marcy Sutton.
- Web Accessibility: Udacity course by Google introducing web accessibility.